Welcome to Strum Area Health & Rehabilitation
Covenant Care facilities are your partners in small town caring.
In a rural community setting, you can feel at home at Strum Area Health & Rehabilitation. Whether you are looking for assisted living or a nursing home, we have both options for you. Our caring staff will assist with any of your needs and make you feel safe and secure.
Please visit our webpages for information about our Assisted Living and Nursing Home services and be sure to stop by our gallery for pictures inside and out of our facility and the residents here.
We do accept Medicare and Medicaid. Strum Area Health & Rehabilitation is also a part of Covenant Care, LLC. Let us know if you have any questions.
Strum Area Health & Rehabilitation is a newly remodeled skilled nursing facility with 46 beds including 22 private rooms.
We offer the following services:
• Long Term Care
• Short Term Rehabilitation
• Long Term Rehabilitation
• Out-Patient Therapy
• Restorative Programming
• Respite and Hospice Care
• Specialized Activity Programming
We are dedicated to meeting the physical, emotional and mental needs of all of our residents. Our employees are very dedicated to making everyone feel at home and you will have peace of mind knowing your loved one is being well cared for.
• A 5 room community based residential facility with 2 rooms that are oversided for double occupancy if so desired.
• While promoting independence, we offer comfort, care and a smooth transition from home to assisted living.
• We over care for all of our loved ones' changing needs, as well as the ability to have a smooth transition into the nursing home if needs arise.
• We offer competitive pricing which includes meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry and activities as well as multiple other amentities.
At Strum Area Health & Rehab, our mission is to provide quality care to satisfied customers, attain regulatory compliance and maintain financial stability.
Smaller is Better:
Strum Area Health & Rehab offers many advantages because of its size. The Administrator, Director of Nursing, Social Worker, Activity Director and Dietary Manager personally know each resident. Our staffing ratios are driven by need, not quotas.
• Spacious rooms with scenic views
• Private rooms available
• Complimentary cable and telephone in rehabilitation unit
• Contracts with area hospice agencies
Our Other Facilities:
Covenant Care LLC
Fall Creek Valley Care Center
Gilman Care Center
Crystal Lake Terrace
Strum Area Health & Rehab